Christmas will have been a month ago this coming Sunday. And while I’m still donning my freshly gifted duds, I’m looking ahead to Springtime. For me personally the word itself evokes color, freshness, and cheerfulness. Which is exactly why I’m lusting after these items to welcome the warm (errr warmer) months ahead. What’s on your Spring wish list?
1. Organic by John Patrick Perforated Sweater – If stripes ever go out of style I’m in big trouble. This sweater would go great with brightly colored jeans or a skirt.
2. J.Crew Lila Patent Platform Wedges – My obsession with orange/red doesn’t appear to be going anywhere anytime soon. These are proof.
3. Madewell Meadowbloom Dress – I’ve never skipped through a meadow, but if there was one dress that would make me do it it’d be this one.
4. Will Leather Goods Small Classic Carry-All Bag – Roomy enough to tote my farmer’s market finds and cute enough for a day of shopping.
5. J.Crew Jardin Skirt – Here we go with that color again. Seriously, I can’t get enough.
6. Tory Burch Quilted Chain-Trim Wallet – Too pretty to be tucked away as a wallet – I’d use this as a clutch or mini messenger bag.
7. Williams Sonoma Fox Run Cupcake Liners – These might just be cuter than cupcakes themselves.
8. Sam Edelman for American Eagle T-Strap Sandals – For when the boots come off and the freshly manicured toes are ready to make their appearance.
9. Amanda Sterett for CUSP Beaded-line Earrings – Did someone ask me what my favorite colors are? Cause these are it.
10. Anthropologie Farmer’s Market Baskets – Though made for berries, I’d say these are perfect for storing just about anything.